Monday, February 6, 2012

I'd rather lose an argument, then lose YOU to one. It's YOU ! You mean everything to me.. you are the first thought in my head in the morning when i wake up + my last thought before i go to bed. you smile at me in my dreams.. when you are sad, i feel sad, and when i see your true smile, i feel incredible, like there is no other thing around and all i can see is you. when i say i love you, please believe it's true. when i say forever, know i'll never leave you. when i say goodbye, promise you won't cry 'cause the day i'll be saying that would be the day i die. before i met you i never knew what it was like to be able to look at someone and smile for no reason. when i looked into your eyes i didn't just see you. i saw my today, my tomorrow and my future. everyone says you only fall in love once, but that's not true, because every time i see you, i fall in love all over again<3

                        -Nov'11'2O11^

No comments:

Post a Comment