Thursday, February 9, 2012

Mr.Lahana

            WELL.. Sincee I'm SUPPOSE to post something EVERY TIME I have this class -.- i didn't know what to write about.. so I'll just write about MR.LAHANA [:

Right now , I'm going to be talking about Mr.Lahana ! he is one of the best teachers i ever had. Actually.. he's my favorite teacher right now. He will always make sure I'm okay and if i wasn't he'll stay after his job is over just to talk to me, make me feel better, and give me advice. I've found that out on February 6th 2O12. On that day i wasn't feeling too well. There were things i had a problem with. Some issues with people and he helped me get through it. Now that i know he actually cares i feel like i can talk to him about almost everything. Not like he is my diary because that would just feel weird 'cause he is way older. - Not calling him old , it's just he is my teacher and it feels weird ! ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment