Monday, May 2, 2011

Why Do You Always Say That?

Why can't you just believe me?
I do like you a lot and by a lot, i mean a lot!
I don't know if i am going to see you in the future
So i am trying to enjoy the time i have with you.
I don't know if i am gonna see you next year
So why can't you just be my boo?
Stop arguing ..
Stop confusing me ..
Stop saying i don't like you ..
cause i do .
Sometimes i just think you say i don't like you cause
you don't like me
and your trying to push me away by saying that .
cause if you are then i think its almost working =/
i told you i really like you but you never believe me .
So why waste my time with someone that is gonna always say i don't like them?
There are a lot of guys out there that is always trying to get my attention
But i don't even bother cause i like you so much . <3

No comments:

Post a Comment