Thursday, October 27, 2011

                                Mi Amor Para Siempre

Well ,, This Is My #Uno Friend | Bestiee . I Love her SO *Fragrance* much . usually when i write something about my friends i always have to write " even thought we go through our ups and downs " but with this girl we never have our downs , just our ups :] I dont think i can EVER live without her . i have a feeling were gonna be best friends forever . well . . not forever ! More than forever . more then infinity years later . [ our saying ] She is the only friend i can tell anything to ! likee by anything i mean ANYTHINGGGG! Other friends i can tell a lot of stuff to but her , i can say anything at all and she wouldnt judge me or nothing . We are always writing eachother cute little letters for no reason :D i mostly trust her with everything . one time [ october 26th 2011 ] in cheerleading , im the flyer so im suppose to be on the top when they throw me in the air to catch me when i fall i only fall towards them and the only person i trust is her cause i know she would not hurt me at all . And i was right . . she grabbed me like if i was to touch the floor she would die :'] i love asking her stuff 'cause she is always 100% honest ! if my hair is really messy she will fix it and tell me i look like a bum ! lmfaooo but if i asked other friends they will just be like " ooh you look ok not THAT bad . " And do nothing to fix it . <33 Andd i dont know how many timess i can say it but i lovee her soooooooooo freakingg much ! i cant explain it and i will feel empty w|o her . . . 10|10|07^^ S.O.E :*

10 comments:

  1. Aww that is so sweet i love you so much too you already know. lmao. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lmaoo' Woooowww ! Thatss Such A Great Comment >.<

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow so nice i hope ya relationship will last 4ever well i have a bff to named jennies gary i love her alot lmaoooo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice i like it. Reminds me about me and my friends.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thx everybody i look really NICE there =)

    ReplyDelete