Thursday, January 5, 2012

When I Hear Your Nameee I Get Butterfliess In My Stomach , When I See I Got A Messagee From You I Get Happy :] When I See Your Facee - It Brightenss My Day - Even If You Havee Nothingg To Say ♥ You're All I Want , All I Need , Baby If You Jusst Let Mee , I'll be Your Everythingg ♥ sometimess i think you're losing feelings for mee . if only you can see how much you mean to mee . i hope everythingg i say to you , you believee . andd i hope you never want to leave . a couple of peoplee aree hatingg and dont want us together . but i want to stay with you forever and ever idc about thee weather either . i will freeze my butt off jusst to be right by your sidee . in thee future i want to be your bridee . Andd i love that you aree everythingg i want , andd if you need anythingg from mee , you can jusst ask mee . cause your touch does somethingg to mee baby , causee you're my only wish , You're my greatest gift , we can seal it with a kiss♥ :-*


By~Jazmin Roman :T

No comments:

Post a Comment