Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I will never forgive ________ for ________ .

   - I will never forgive my mother for 
1] dating someone while she was with my dad still -__- + it was with his bestest friend that he knew since they were little! 
2] Making me go to camp when i don't want to JUST because my cousin also got a scholarship !
3] spoiling my brother and treating me like her slave ( sometimes , sometimes she just tells me she loves me and misses me just so i can keep her company when she's lonely - or at least that's what i think ) My brother is turning 18 on June 18th and isn't leaving the house yet. I'm pretty sure I'm going to leave before he does because he is a little mama's boy ! Even though i don't want him to leave because i would miss him & i love talking to him & bothering him but my mom makes me do more things than he does. Likee I'm MORE MATURE THEN HIM! >.< seriously . . no lie! he don't even know how to wash a dish right -.-
    BUT it's not ONLY my mom who makes me do everything, it's also my dad ! he acts like I'm a babysitter 'cause he tells me to watch and do stuff for my little sister ( 12 years old ) & little brother ( 10 years old ) while he just sleeps all day !  That's why i don't like going to his house and staying with him + i have to break up fights between my sis and brother . which i don't wanna do. there is a reason I'm not a mom yet. It's cause I'm NOT ready to take care of people !



1 comment:

  1. Wow, it sounds like you have a lot of responsibility (and resentment). Believe it or not, your teenage years are going to fly by...pretty soon you'll be in college where the only person you'll have to look after is your self. So chin up...

    ReplyDelete