Friday, March 16, 2012

Say you've met an amazing person you're dying to date. This person feels the same way about you. The problem is that this person has a quality your family would flip out about, even though you don't think it's a big deal. Maybe it's this person's age, race, occupation, appearance, religion, or interests. What about a potential boyfriend or girlfriend would drive your parents insane? Do you think you'd back down and not date this person if your family made a huge fuss, or would you stick to your guns?

All right, here's the deal! I DON'T CARE what my family thinks about a person I'M dating or wanna date. it's not them in the relationship it's only mines and the boy's. BUT if the guy drives my family crazy ESPECIALLY my grandparents. that's it, i'm sorry but i cannot be with him! He would have to go somewhere else with that ugly side of him. [:

No comments:

Post a Comment