Thursday, February 2, 2012

Random Questions

Describe your bedroom.  What’s the single most important thing in it?
     Answer: My room is all purple with green and blue and pink designs over it. The most important thing in it is my TV ! 'Cause without that , me being in my room is very boring !


What’s your best childhood memory?
     Answer: My bestest childhood memory is when i was auditioning for a colgate commercial. i had so uch fun until i had to go to florida -__- that was a BIG drain ! 'causee they accepted me for the commercial and i was only like 4 or 6 

What’s something you eat that many people find disgusting?
     Answer: Bread andd Ketchup :x



  
Do you believe in love at first sight?  Why or why not?
     Answer: No i dont , 'cause you never know how their personality really are. unless you fall in love by how their looks are then love at first sight is not real. 

Do you sing in the shower?
     Answer: Yes , i do sing in the shower !


What’s one thing you’d change about your neighborhood?
    Answer:  All the gangs and gun shooting . Thats only if i could change it , then i would .

If you were the opposite sex, what would your name be?     Answer: If i were the opposite sex, the name i would have is probably bobby because of my dad -.-


A window opens, it’s you 3 years ago,  what advice do you give yourself?
     Answer: I would tell myself to show my parents how trustworthy i could be so that they will give me a little more freedom ! 



 





No comments:

Post a Comment