Tuesday, February 28, 2012

This is my little brother. He is very short for a 1O year old. His name is Liam and he lovesss sports. Mostly basketball though, because of our dad. We have the same dad but different moms, so i don't live with him. He grew his hair so long! But he doesn't want to cut it at all! He can be a pain in my a** a lot of times but he will always be my little brother, And i love him. He is a nicks fan. He's always talking about basketball when i'm with him and ask me questions that i don't even know! o.O He loves teaching me stuff about it even though i never remember. Liam ALWAYS wants to be with me. He even fights my sister, Natalie, about who is going to sit next to me when i'm with them. It's just so cute. . . EXCEPT the fact that he is ALWAYS coping me! HIM AND MY SISTER! -__- They always try to be like me &' it's very annoying ! But i love them both a lot! &' sometimes miss them because i don't see 'em a lot 'cause I've stopped going to my dads.

&' i hate how my sister is taller but im older -__- . .This is my sister. . . . . . - - - - - - > 



No comments:

Post a Comment