Friday, February 3, 2012

My feelings right now ..

I honestly dont know how i am feeling right now
its like i REALLY wanna stay
but then don't 'cause i have some feeling .
some type of feeling that makes me think you dont want to stay
i dont know what am i doing wrong .
its like when were not together
it sure feels like we're together
'cause we're scared to see eachother with somebody else
but when we are together,
it seems like i dont want to stay with you .. in your eyes
and you dont want to stay with me .. in mines
i dont want to say anything to you
'cause i never been in love like this .
with you its different..
i dont want to ruin nothing at all
im trying my best to keep everything inside because of that reason.
i feel like crying right now
but im holding back ,
i dont like crying in front of people
the only time i do is if it really needs to come out
im like a lightweight ,
easy to fall , easy to break
with every word my whole world shakes
i need someone to keep me from falling a part
and right now, you're the only one that can .
<3






1 comment:

  1. wooooooooooooooow that's nice but sad at the same time =(

    ReplyDelete